-Two E1 (2M) channels (for each channel TX and RX BNC connector).
- Impedance E1/T1 75 W or 120 W (G.703)
- External optional synch input (2.048 MHz) (BNC connector).
- Synchronization TX frequency signal with RX frequency signal, external clock or internal clock (G.703 standard)
- LAN (10/100M, Auto Negotiation, IEEE802.3 / IEEE802.3u LAN standard)
- RJ-45 connector for LAN
- Traffic on net is route regard of MAC addresses of the packet.
- Additional RS485 channel (For baud rates up to 19200).
- Power supply 48VDC, galvanic separate
- RS232 , service input
- IP, TELNET (RFC 854) server with password
- Service with telnet or terminal (NET or RS232)
- Indication of working condition with LED on front panel